Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Lot of Primo

Note: click on the small images for a nearly full screen view.


I spent a good amount of time taking pictures today. Ben wanted some more pictures of the gardens at Primo, so I walked around for a little while. Of course I had to visit the pigs:

This is a picture of a bunch of lettuces. I don't remember all the different kinds, but some are red, some are green, some are yellow...



All the garlic that we picked and cleaned is now hanging under the porch of the restaurant. It looks a lot cooler in person:


They have some really funky looking peppers growing here. I have no idea what type they are, but they look really neat:

Then I spent about two hours taking pictures in the kitchen during service. I didn't get a lot of people pictures, but I did get a ton of food pictures. I can't remember what each dish is, so just imagine...


Elle doing an espresso float for dessert. This is so freaking tasty.


Chef Melissa Kelly seasoning some meat:


Oh my god, I so regretted not eating dinner before taking these pictures!









Some cool flareups:



That's it for now. I'm going to be going back into the kitchen on a busier night to get some cool action shots. Maybe tomorrow night!

-Lily

No comments: